2450 Louis Ave, Brentwood
This Brentwood ranch offers the best of privacy, price, features, and a desirable location. Located in the city of Brentwood & Brentwood School District, this home has great walkability to a wide variety of shopping, restaurants, & beautiful parks. The layout accommodates both intimate family gatherings & formal entertaining. Wood laminate floors throughout much of the house. Large kitchen with breakfast room next to a potential Dining Room or sitting area. Unique to the area, this home offers a vaulted addition that can be used as a bedroom or family room. Deck overlooking the private, tree lined, fenced backyard. 1 car carport. With easy access to I-64/I-170/I-44, the convenience and quick access to the St. Louis & Clayton business districts, the Central West End, Forest Park, Barnes Jewish/Children's & SLU medical centers, Washington, Fontbonne & St. Louis Universities, and all parts of the St. Louis area are evident with its fantastic location.
- MLS® #17068439
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage965
- Year Built1950
- Basement TypeFull, Sump Pit/Pump, Unfinished, Walk-Out
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods, Fencing
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Sliding Glass Doors, Some Tilt-In Windows
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedAugust 24th, 2017
- Days on Market28
- Address2450 Louis Ave
- SubdivisionLouis Bompart Estate
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63144
- InteriorSome Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Sump Pit/Pump, Unfinished, Walk-Out
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryMark Twain Elem.
- MiddleBrentwood Middle
- HighBrentwood High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Select
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.