17820 Blum Farm Rd, Wildwood
Amazing opportunity. Possible subdivision development or own your own private estate. Tons of possibilities. There are 3 homes on the approximate 33 acres, all could be rehabbed or torn down and start fresh! Build your dream home w/your own builder and plan. Gorgeous workshop/hobby area in pristine condition. There are also multiple stables & barns. Plenty of room for horses w/the possibility of multiple pastures. Ranch, brick home includes 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, walk out lower level and offers endless possibilities. Includes 5 tax IDs - 21V130026, 21W340109, 21W340091, 21W620021, 21W340062.
- MLS® #17050892
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,823
- Year Built1964
- TypeAcreage & Farms
- Sub-TypeAcreage Rural
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Storage/Locker, Walk-Out
- FeaturesBurglar Alarm-Owned, Deck, Scenic View
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Rear/Side Entry
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionGently Rolling, Pasture, Level Lot
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedJune 28th, 2017
- Days on Market87
- Address17820 Blum Farm Rd
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63038
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Eat-In Kitchen, Some Walk-In Closets, Some Insulated Wndws
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Storage/Locker, Walk-Out
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBasement, Living Room
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryBabler Elem.
- MiddleRockwood Valley Middle
- HighLafayette Sr. High
- Listing OfficeTom Shaw, Realtors
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.